Note: This means resources can't be gathered as gratuity when visiting a friend's kingdom if your warehouse(s) level isn't high enough, but they can still be gathered and stored in your inventory when collected from a friend's buildings using endurance.
- = Storekeeper Collection (activate the Storekeeper Collection)
- = Box for Stones (drops from the Lumberman's Hut)
- = Cart for Lumber (drops from the Quarry)
- = Trolley for Stones (drops from the Sawmill)
- = Spools for Wool (drops from the Stone Cutter's Workshop)
- = Winding Mechanism (drops from the Sheep Farm)
- = Vessel (drops from the Manufactory)
- = Canvas (drops from the Fairy Garden)
- = Scroll Case (drops from the Gleamcutters Workshop)
Capacities listed below are maximum capacities at each level per warehouse.
- Size: 3x3
- A warehouse CANNOT be demolished, even if you have far less resources than the full capacity. So be careful to build only as many warehouse as are needed for quests.
- Warehouse level required before being able to store each resource:
- Maximum number: 12
- You start the game with the first warehouse.
- The 2nd requires the Town Hall to be level 2.
- The 3rd requires the Town Hall to be level 4.
- The 4th, 5th, and 6th require the Town Hall to be level 5.
- The 7th, 8th and 9th require the Town Hall to be level 6.
- The 10th, 11th and 12th require the Town Hall to be level 7.