Welcome to the Summer Residence
"My summer palace has fallen into decay over the years. We need to rebuild it." - Prince Eric
- Available at Level 22
- Requires completing Commander quest.
Summer Residence is broken down into 3 levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Each level gets progressively longer with more stages to do and a shorter period of time to do it in.
- If you don't have 2 collections unlocked for the adventure map, you'll receive 1 reward.
- The rewards favor pieces you do not currently have to complete quests/collections.
Possible Collections rewarded from include:
- Sculptor Set Collection
- Wickerwolf Huntress Collection
- Graveyard Garment Collection
- Alchemist Set Collection
- Forester Collection
- Royal Ritual Collection
Adventure Maps work off of a quest system, with each stage requiring gathering items for 3 different quests: a short quest, a medium quest, and a long quest.
Short Quests require gathering 25 of an item. Each gather produces 1 item, requires 1 worker, and takes only a few seconds. Possible items include:
- Ancient Recipes
Medium Quests require gathering 20 of an item. Each gather produces 5 items, requires 2 workers, and takes 0:10. Possible items include:
- Jugs of Juice
- Jugs of Water
Long Quests require gathering 15 of an item. Each gather produces 15 items, requires 3 workers, and takes 15:00. Possible items include:
- Boxes with Tools
- Bundles of Wool
The Bronze Level has 5 stages and runes are rewarded on every one completed.
- The cost to activate each stage is 180
- Each stage has a time limit of 6:00:00
- To skip the sub-quests and complete a stage it costs ?
|End of Bronze Level|
|*XP Total is for sub-quests and map completion.|
The Silver Level has 10 stages and runes are rewarded on every 2nd one completed.
- The cost to activate each stage is 280
- Each stage has a time limit of 5:12:00
- To skip the sub-quests and complete a stage it costs 205
The Gold Level has 10 stages and runes are rewarded on every 2nd one completed.
- The cost to activate each stage is 380
- Each stage has a time limit of 4:36:00
- To skip the sub-quests and complete a stage it costs 39
- This adventure map takes a minimum of 15:00 to complete (the time of the longest sub-quest).