Welcome to the Old Mines
"The dungeons of the abandoned dwarven mines conceal rare treasures." - Sir Climentius
- Available at Level 36
- Requires completing Epic Battle quest.
- 1 time cost to activate the realm of 60,000 and 240
Old Mines is broken down into 3 levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Each level gets progressively longer with more stages to do and a shorter period of time to do it in.
- If you don't have 2 collections unlocked for the adventure map, you'll receive 1 reward.
- The rewards favor pieces you do not currently have to complete quests/collections.
Possible Collections rewarded from include:
- Fat Gobool Collection
- Gobool Shaman Colloction
- Royal Tile Drawing Collection
- Royal Bench Drawing Collection
- Noblewoman Statue Drawing Collection
- Royal Fountain Drawing Collection
- Hammers Collection
Adventure Maps work off of a quest system, with each stage requiring gathering items for 3 different quests: a short quest, a medium quest, and a long quest.
Short Quests require gathering 25 of an item. Each gather produces 1 item, requires 1 worker, and takes only a few seconds. Possible items include:
- Boxes with Tools
- Fatum's Staffs
- Gobool Clubs
- Marble Chips
- Shaman's Staffs
Medium Quests require gathering 20 of an item. Each gather produces 5 items, requires 2 workers, and takes 0:10. Possible items include:
- Carved Tablets
- Dragos Scales
- Totem Fragments
Long Quests require gathering 15 of an item. Each gather produces 15 items, requires 3 workers, and takes 15:00. Possible items include:
- Powder Charges
The Bronze Level has 15 stages and runes are rewarded on every 3rd one completed.
- The cost to activate each stage is 180
- Each stage has a time limit of 4:30:00
- To skip the sub-quests and complete a stage it costs 60
The Silver Level has 25 stages and runes are rewarded on every 5th one completed.
- The cost to activate each stage is 230*
- Each stage has a time limit of 5:12:00*
- To skip the sub-quests and complete a stage it costs 39*
The Gold Level has 15 stages and runes are rewarded on every 3rd one completed.
- The cost to activate each stage is 320
- Each stage has a time limit of 4:36:00
- To skip the sub-quests and complete a stage it costs 350
- This adventure map takes a minimum of 15:00 to complete (the time of the longest sub-quest).
- NOTE: The Long Quest can become glitched and the workers not make any progress. Exiting the map and returning should fix this, but be mindful of the time limit.
- NOTE: The workers can occasionally bug out and end up using 3 for the sub-quests that require only 2, effectively using up all 5 instead of 4 if gathering from both spots at once.