Enemies come in three forms:
- Enemy Units: foes that wander around your kingdom and scare your workers.
- Enemy Structures: buildings that caue negative effects on areas around them.
- Phased Battles: special enemies that are fought in multiple phases/stages.
Enemy UnitsEnemy units can be summoned by clicking the Battle Icon in the bottom right corner. The button can only be activated when the timer is up and all former enemies are looted, otherwise it will remain grayed out.
There are two ways to fight foes:
- Clicking on the foe, which will cost food and worker(s). This turns a worker into a soldier.
- Using defense buildings, which will cost food for restocking arrows or rehiring at Dragos Stable.
If left to wander for long enough, an enemy will set fire to a building before leaving the area. The burning building will have its production on pause until the fire is put out.
|Big Gobool||Dark Elf||Renegade Elf|
Enemy structures are where foes find their own little dark sanctuary. It is important to note that most enemy structures prevent you from building on the land around them, indicated by the orange-red tint to the territory. Demolishing the structure will remove this effect.
|Image||Name||Territory #||Prevents building|
|Gobool Lair||1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12, 16, 17, 24||YES|
|Trollum Swamp||5, 8, 19||YES|
|Fog Obelisk||7, 12, 17, 19, 21, 24||No|
Phased battles are those which require you to attack a particular object or enemy several times. In most cases, the battles are broken down into 3-5 separate phases as indicated by a series of colored dots above the object you are battling.
It is important to note that most phased battle foes prevent you from building on the land around them, indicated by the orange-red tint to the territory. Defeating the foe will remove this effect.
Each phase of the battle may require a different amount of resources and there may be other prerequisites you need to accomplish prior to initiating the next phase.
|Stone Giant||4, 13, 24||5|
|Castle Gate||6, 12||3|
|Ancient Giant||22, 23, 24||5|
|Mighty Joonie||26, 27||5|