Adventure Maps are special areas that you can travel to in order to complete by doing three sub-quests. They cost resources to activate (the amount dependent on the map itself and the level) and have a set amount of time. Adventure Maps are unlocked by reaching the appropriate level and completing the required quest.
Adventure Maps have three levels each: Bronze, Silver, Gold. Each level gets progressively longer with more stages to do and a shorter period of time to do each in.
- Bronze Level requires unlocking the Adventure Map. It can not be repeated once complete.
- Silver Level requires completing the final stage of Bronze Level. It can not be repeated once complete.
- Gold Level requires completing the final stage of Silver Level. It starts over once complete.
Adventure Maps work off of a quest system, with each stage requiring gathering items for 3 different quests in order to complete the map.
- Short Quests produce 1 item and require 1 worker per gather. They gather time is a few seconds.
- Medium Quests produce 5 items and require 2 workers per gather. The gather time is 1:00.
- Long Quests produces 15 items and require 3 workers per gather. The gather time varies from map to map.
Adventure Maps have two primary rewards: Collection Pieces and Runes. Collection pieces are reward upon each stage complete, and runes are rewarded on certain stages dependent on the level and Adventure Map chosen.
- They come from separate collections.
- If you don't have 2 collections unlocked for the adventure map, you'll receive 1 reward.
- They favor pieces you do not currently have to complete quests/collections.
- The final stage of Bronze Level rewards double the amount for the map.
- The final stage of Silver Level rewards triple the amount for the map.
- The final stage of Gold Level rewards quadruple the amount for the map.
|Tower on a Cliff||27||Cut Stone|
|Dragos Fighters Order||31||Wool|
|Southern Path||23||Cut Stone|
|Mountain Camp||23||Raw Semiprecious Stone|
|Iron Town||25||Raw Semiprecious Stone|
|Elven Town||40||Fairy Dust|
|Dark Elf Military Camp||42||Fairy Dust|
|Fairy Lake||43||Magical Oak|
|Elven Tree||45||Magical Oak|
|Border Camp||45||Iron Bars|
- The minimum amount of time required to complete an Adventure Map is equal to the time of its longest quest.
- If time runs out on the Adventure Map you can use gems to resume or just start over. Starting over can present you with a new set of sub-quests.
- You can use gems to speed up sub-quests (1 for the 1 minute jobs, various sliding scale amounts for the longer ones) or to skip doing the 3 sub-quests all together and instantly complete the Adventure Map.